Tuesday 9 August 2011

Litoria sp. nov.

I found it at my old project's folder. Litoria sp. nov. a.k.a. Pinocchio's nose frog, a newly found species from the deep forest of Papua. I made it (with my partner company) last year for giant oil and mining company but (this picture was) rejected because they want to expose the beauty of papua's various birds. So be it. I made 12 birds from papua and the frog is mine.

Honestly, this is my favourite illustration from this project. Very detail and.. specular. Fyi, i like to draw specular objects such as eyes, bottle, water and frog. It's very exciting and challenging, you know? haha..

Hope i can get a kind of project like this in 2011. One project at least. Just for fun. just to stretch my hand and brain :)

Good day lads, Gb.

No comments:

Post a Comment