Saturday 13 August 2011

Olla..

Two things. I like Agyness. And i like Aurelie Neyret a.k.a. CLO's artwork. They are very very inspiring. Because of that, i made an artwork that related with them. I drew short black-haired
Agyness with CLO's gorgeous style.

Actually, i want to submit this picture as my first post at artflakes.com. Yes, they found me and ask me to join them. What a pleasent surprise, aye? but i got some advices from my back to aboard that mission (post this picture). They said "that's not YOU! Please sell your own style, don't follow others".

Agree! but i still love this picture. Simple, honest, and FYI, it's difficult to reproduce CLO's style. And when i can do it, i'll be very happy.

Here is the deal. It will never appear on artflakes.com, but have to be seen on my own blog.

Happy saturday, lads. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment